Hi all,
We hope everyone has kept safe over the past 6 months. It’s been a hard road to travel, so please stay safe and look after yourselves.
With regards the the courage league, for the safety of the players in the league we have decided not to proceed with the winter 20/21 season. The committee will review and discuss our way forward in January, with the hopes of starting the league up again for the summer 21 season. All this depends on how the next 6months go with COVID-19.
For those teams who have paid they’re money for summer 20 season, if you request it we will refund your money, but there is an option for us to hold onto it ready for the possible start on the summer 21 season. If you do want your money back please speak to mark Allen or myself (Dave) and we will get this sorted.
In the mean time stay safe and let’s hope that we can get back to the darts next yr